Blue Canyon Foundation Experts offers patented methods for concrete foundation
repair and related foundation problems. Nationally recognized Blue
Canyon uses the highest caliber steel push piers and helical anchors to stabilize
the following residential and commercial foundation problems:
- bowed walls
- fallen slab floors
- eroded footers
- unstable chimneys
- stoops, walls and foundations
Utilizing a network of professionals – engineers, industry experts,
experienced management and trained technicians – Blue
Canyon and B-Dry work together to safely settle foundation problems…PERMANENTLY! And
of course, it’s backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Every Blue Canyon solution is permanent. And every structure is protected
forever. We back our systems with a warranty so tough it’s enforced
by an Act of Congress. Isn’t that the peace of mind you’re
- Blue Canyon uses the highest quality materials … you can see the difference!
And they’re ICC approved.
- The Blue Canyon ‘Smarter Way’ Process – Our unique ‘total
accountability’ process and follow-up guarantees a satisfied customer.
- Blue Canyon uses independent engineers – ensures you have a professionally
designed solution to solve your problem. An independent engineer keeps
the sales process grounded.
- With a heritage tied to waterproofing, we understand the connection
between the two. With backgrounds in both waterproofing and foundation repair – we
have a complete understanding of your problem.
- A helical piering process is the best method for stabilizing your structure
versus static piering processes. Many of our competitiors use a static
piering process. Our system does not rely on the weight of the house to provide
the pressure to stabilize your structure. Our system relies on the friction
from soil and pressure against bedrock to permanently stabilize your structure.
- Trained, certified employees. No subcontractors. Pier logs are shared with customers. You’ll see exactly what
we’re doing and how deep we had to go on each and every pier! You
know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Fully Insured --
- National company – What is a warranty worth or a solution
worth if the company goes out of business?
- Same as cash financing available to qualified customers. All major
credit cards accepted.
- We offer you the industry’s strongest warranty – Because
our solutions have a long track record of working.
- Consultative sales presentation – no
high pressure sales.